Diana Nixon: Interviu/Interview


ENG: What can you tell me about your books?
RO: Ce poți să îmi spui despre cărțile tale?
ENG: Well, I write contemporary and fantasy romances, but even if there are no spells in the book, the magic still exists. I wrote 21 books so far. My newest book – SERENE – which is the 3rd story in my Shattered Series, will be out on December 14th. It’s a very touching story, with drama, passion and love. I love all of them, and I can’t imagine my life without my fictional characters. 
RO: Scriu cărți de dragoste și fantastice, dar chiar dacă cartea mea nu conține vreo vrajă, magia tot există. Am scris 21 de cărți. SERENE este cea mai recentă carte a mea și este al treilea volum din seria Shattered. Volumul va apărea pe 14 decembrie. Este o poveste foarte emoționantă, cu dramă, pasiune și iubire. Îmi iubesc toate cărțile și nu îmi pot imagina viața fără personajele mele ficționale.

ENG: Do you think your books influence young readers? In what way?
RO: Crezi că influențează cărțile tale tinerii cititori? În ce sens?
ENG: First of all, most of my books are for mature audience – 18+. But my Love Lines series tells a teenage story. It’s not something that you can witness happening every day, considering the book is of a fantasy genre, but still, it shows the importance of things like: family, friendship, forgiveness and much more. I think those are the most important things from everyone. I hope my young readers can feel them through my books.
RO: Cu toate că majoritatea cărților mele se adresează cititorilor de peste 18 ani, seria Love Lines dezvoltă a poveste adolescentină. Pentru că aparține genului fantastic nu conține evenimente pe care să le vedem în viața cotidiană, dar prezintă importanța anumitor lucuri, precum: familia, prietenia, iertarea și multe altele. Consider că aceste lucruri sunt importante pentru toți. Sper ca tinerii mei cititori să le sesizeze în timpul lecturării.

ENG: Tell me a little about the process of publishing your books!
RO: Vorbește-mi despre procesul publicării cărților tale!
ENG: It all begins with a story. If I have enough ideas for a new book, I start working on it. After two-three manuscripts and lots of editing, I format the book, wait for my designer to create a cover for it and then I publish it. All of my books are self-published, because with time, I realized that control over the whole publishing process is what I hate losing :)
RO: Totul începe cu o poveste. Încep să scriu o carte atunci când am suficiente idei. După două-trei manuscrise și o groază de editat la ele, formatez cartea, aștept ca designerul meu să creeze o copertă pentru ea și o public. Public singură toate cărțile deoarece, cu timpul, am realizat că urăsc să pierd controlul asupra procesului de publicare.

ENG: What messages do your books deliver?
RO: Ce mesaje transmit cărțile tale?
ENG: Being an optimist, I believe that there are more positive than negative things in the world. This is what I try to show in my stories – if only you believe in good, it will happen, sooner or later.
RO: Fiind o persoană optimistă, cred că sunt mai multe lucruri pozitive decât negative în lume. Acest lucru încerc să arăt în cărțile mele - dacă crezi în bine, vei avea parte de el mai devreme sau mai târziu.

ENG: Will your books be translated into Romanian? When?
RO: Vor fi cărțile tale traduse în română? Când?
ENG: My books are now being translated in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, German, Greek and French. If I find a professional Romanian translator, I will definitely translate my books into this language.
RO: Cărțile mele sunt traduse în spaniolă, portugheză, italiană, rusă, germană, greacă și franceză. Dacă găsesc un traducător profesionist, o să îmi traduc cărțile în română.

ENG: Have you ever felt that your books changed the readers’ way of thinking and their behavior? In what way?
RO: Ai simțit vreodată că schimbă cărțile tale gândirea și comportamentul cititorilor? În ce mod?
ENG: It’s a hard question. One thing I can tell you is that I love reading reviews that tell how much readers love my books. It is so inspiring. Naturally, I want to believe that my books affect those who read them, make them look at some things from a different point of view. But only my readers know what they like or dislike about my stories, or if they feel like my stories change something about their lives.
RO: Este o întrebare dificilă. Iubesc să citesc recenziile cărților mele. Aflu atunci cât de mult îmi iubesc cititorii cărțile. Mă inspiră. În mod firesc vreau să cred că ceea ce scriu afectează cititorii și îi face să privească dintr-un alt punct de vedere. Doar cititorii mei știu ce apreciază și ce nu la cărțile mele și dacă ele au schimbat ceva în viața lor.

ENG:For whom do you write your books?
RO: Pentru cine scri cărțile?
ENG: For everyone who believes in the power of love.
RO: Pentru toți cei care cred în puterea iubirii.

ENG: How does your magazine - INKS & SCRATCHES- help other authors?
RO: Cum ajută revista ta, INKS & SCRATCHES, scriitorii?
ENG: The main goal of the magazine is to show the importance of all the books ever existed. Either self-published or traditionally published; as well the talents of all the authors we meet, famous or those who think about writing their very first book. It doesn’t matter if your name is famous or not, each and every work deserves to be well-recognized. This is what my team and I try to do with the help of our magazine.
RO: Scopul principal al revistei constă în arătarea importanței existării tuturor cărților, fie publicate individual sau la o editură; precum și importanța scriitorilor talentați, care sunt faimoși sau care sunt la primul roman. Nu contează dacă numele tău este cunoscut sau nu, fiecare muncă merită să fie recunoscută. Prin revistă, echipa mea și cu mine în acest mod vrem să ajutăm.

ENG:What do you feel when people worldwide read and appraise your books?
RO: Cum te simți când cărțile tale sunt citite pe toată planeta?
ENG: Gratitude.First of all, because I know there are many people waiting for my new books to be written and published. And second, because what I do makes me happy. I also hope my stories make those who read them believe in good.
RO: Simt recunoștiință. În primul rând, pentru că știu câți oameni așteaptă ca eu să scriu și să public cărți. În al doilea rând, acest lucru mă face fericită. De asemenea, sper că romanele mele să facă cititorii să creadă în forța binelui.

ENG:Do you receive messages from your readers?
RO: Primești mesaje de la cititori?
ENG: I do, all the time :) And it’s one of my favorite parts of being a writer. I have the best readers in the world!
RO: Da, tot timpul, iar acest lucru reprezintă partea mea favorită din meseria de scriitor. Am cei mai grozavi cititori din lume!

You can buy her books from here. If you want to know more about Diana Nixon, click here!
Îi puteți cumpăra cărțile de aici.  Dacă vreți să aflați mai multe despre Diana Nixon, dați click aici!

Niciun comentariu: